Saturday 19 February 2011

Hooker Red French Manicure For A Party In NYC Tonight! (Julie)

I just felt it was appropriate- it's been a while since I glammed up. Today, in the mail, came my order from fabuloustreet.com for NFU oh GS14 which is almost always sold out! I had already done my nails a nice candy-apple hooker red (Ulta professional - I call it my hooker red because I can never remember the name of it!) for tonight's events, and I *really* wanted to use the new Nfu Oh, so I got a little innovative, and broke out my french mani strips and voila! Hooker red/sparkly french manicure was born! And NOW i'm ready to go out :)

Oh and pleeease don't forget to sign up for our giveaway! 9 days left!!! See older posts for details.



***This look was inspired by Chloe's Nails -an incredibly talented artist (who I can see I share a lot of creative visions with!) She does so many glitter-tastic manis, and french tips, and her photos are so beautiful! Please do check out her blog if you're not already a subscriber!

No comments:

Post a Comment