Saturday 26 March 2011

The Long Road to Nail Recovery - New Colors Waiting To be Swatched!

I can't take this anymore! Going....batty....as each day...passes....!!!

I did promise myself I would not subject anybody to my swatching until my nails are healed and a decent length again, but damn it, I couldn't resist. I have all these gorgeous colors that keep coming in the mail, and it's some form of torture waiting to use them! Here are my newbies-

L to R- OPI Brand New Skates, OPI DS Magic, OPI DS Original, OPI DS Sapphire, Essie Sew Psyched, Sally Hanson Nail Prisms (found in thrift shop!) Garnet Lapis, and last, Orly Rockin' Rocket-


THIS is DS Magic. I am in love. It's my first designer series (the holos followed) - I wasn't able to capture it well, and I noticed other bloggers haven't been able too either, but it has this brilliant purple tint to it 



No comments:

Post a Comment