Tuesday 10 May 2011

"I'm back, baby doll!"

If anyone knows where that is from, you are awesome;)

sorry for the lack of posts, last weds morning, I pulled a muscle in my back that made it very hard to do anything remotely easy..aka.. everything.  But I did manage to do a few manis. This manicure was from a few weeks ago, guh.. I know! So bad at posting my nails!

This is Zoya's South beach. I love this color, but you need about 1000 coats just to see the green. I mean I'm sure they didnt mean for it to be a topcoat, but yeah... thats pretty much what it is. It is to bad, because it has so much potential! Under it.. shock.. NYC black. I swear, black makes every nail polish so much more amazing. It is just a fact.

Here is the other manicure that I did last week( that Im still sporting because its clarins 230!) and I dont want to take off that magic that is unicorn pee! But its all peeling and gross so it has to be done!
Crap picture, as I had to use my camera phone. Also take note of that crap konading, doesnt it just have a certain je ne sais quoi? But as I said before I am utter crap at Konading, so you were prepared. But that is it for now, work awaits! Tata for now,



No comments:

Post a Comment