Wednesday 25 January 2012

Lunar Eclipse by Orly

I bought this when I was with Renee at Ulta a few days after Christmas(okay who else misses Christmas?..I do..) when she was here visiting. I don't actually own a lot of Orlys, shocking.  I think this is my second. What can I say my heart belongs to Zoya! But when I saw this blue, I was wowed! It's so vibrant, and gorgeous!
 I have a few blues, but nothing that bold!

Taken by the lamp (in the dark)

Artificial light


Taken with sunlight
 I took pictures in different lights, to show how different the polish is. I have to say this is not an easy polish to photograph! I added some micro glitter lamé polish that I bought in Japan a few summers ago. It's a great polish to use when you want to do a gradient on your nails. I love to look at the bottle and see the holographic beauty that it is... ahhh( yeah that isn't sad at all..) but I must get back to my nanny duties and say good bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment