Friday 6 July 2012

Essie Bossa Nova



I took my aunt for a manicure and pedicure for her anniversary, at first I was just going to get a pedicure but when I saw how disgusting my cuticles had gotten I gave in and got a manicure as well. The place that I go to by my grandma's finally got new polishes, some OPI DS's and the new Essies as well. When I spotted "Lights" I oohed and aaahed but then I spotted "Super Bossa Nova" and grabbed it instead. For some reason I have been gravitating towards bright creme colors, it's not a bad thing per say but very un me!


                                        


I got a little nail art as well. I swear I could practice all day everyday and still not be anywhere as good as the woman who work there. They are so amazing! I watched as this woman did butterflies on this customers fingers. I practically had to wipe away the drool. Ah Erika..one day.. one day.



But this is a short one today, I'm heading to the Bronx to see my sister and preparing for this horrible heat wave we are having on the east coast..BLERG!


No comments:

Post a Comment