Saturday 16 April 2011

Blue Nail Polish + Blue Eyes + Nfu Oh =

photo op! :)

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been MIA again. This week, I ended up breaking out in contact dermatitis from chopping onions ...apparently, I'm allergic to touch, but not ingestion thank god... and before I knew it, (warning: TMI ahead) my entire BODY was covered in a rash. It's still healing, but I managed to take some photos of my newest mani without any evidence of the rash...And yes, I photoshopped the hell out of that eye photograph, around my eyes to hide the wrinkles. Hey, I'm going to be 30 in a few months...and this girl needs better concealer. I also had on last night's mascara which I clearly failed to wash off.

the swatches are Nfu Oh GS 05 over China Glaze Shower Together...





Last a close up of amazingness in a bottle!

I also swatched (Yes...AGAIN!) - pre rash - Clarins 230 on top of a beautiful navy blue by Orly, called Star Of Bombay. It was on sale at Sally's this week along with a few other colors for only $1.99. I really love this photo because it catches the brilliance of the swatch from a few angles, so you can see the green and the red.


No comments:

Post a Comment