Sunday 10 April 2011

Prepare yourself... and one of the new summer Zoya's

From my last post, I showed my flower manicure using the Sally Hansen designs. Don't get me wrong I love it, but its been a week and I want to change my polish! But I know how HTF the girl flower design is, so I don't want to waste it. And speaking of waste, the kit comes with 16 decals. So if you do the math, 16-10=6. Six wastes decals, because of course on the package it says, Dispose of unused decals. I am not trying to sound cheap, but No! I do not want to dispose of 6 awesomely designed nail decals ( Okay, I sound cheap but I dont care! ha ha)

Well, to kill two birds with one stone( I bet you a man made that one up..) I did this:


This is where the "prepare yourself" comes in..TOES!
Okay, that was one bird- Girl flower on my toes! ( I have to admit, this took guts because I hate my feet) Plus, no wasting of decal. My father who is a very cheap Puerto Rican man, would be so proud;)
And Yes, that is one of the new summer zoya's! It is Zoya Kieko. It is a purple almost jelly like color. Its kind of the half way line between pink and purple. I have to admit, I'm having a love affair with Zoya creams. I love their Duo chromes and glitters, but the creams that they have debuting have been amazing!
Also an update about my adventuring in Konad'n.. I still suck. I mean am I the only one that has a hard time getting the design to transfer to the stamp? I just can not seem to get it right. Boo Hiss!

But that's it for now, it is almost 12am, and I have work tomorrow, and then one of my closest friends is in NY for a few days to hang out:) Talk to you guys..er.. girls later!

No comments:

Post a Comment